Click column header to sort
The sucessful person will be a key member of the HR Department whose primary responsibility will be for the accurate and timely end to end processing of the monthly payroll and administering the benefits for over 300 employees including addressing all related queries including Benefit in Kind and Tax allowances.
Oversee contracts from concept through to handover.
Involves liaising betweencustomers/clients and in house teams and departments on a regular basis.
The Production Foreman will be responsible for completing the daily works schedule in all areas of the manufacturing process managing an existing team of skilled and motivated personnel, optimising production flow, ensuring high quality standards and using own initiative to make improvements to the production process whilst maintaining EHS standards.
Joining a team of five Commercial Customer Service Agents and two Sales Representatives. The Commercial Customer Service Agent is focused on looking after our customers’ needs and has a professional and friendly manner. The Commercial Customer Service Agent will manage a portfolio of Commercial customers dealing with customer queries, invoicing and credit control.
This position is responsible for a wide range of business analysis covering all departments, including Sales, Operations and Supply Chain.
The role will involve supporting the HR department in administering the HR processes, supporting correct payroll processing in order to meet HR and business objectives. This role will cover administrative support in respect of all aspects of HR and payroll.
The role will involve running the complete payroll for approx. 300-350 employees. Experience in a similarly sized payroll and knowledge of Tax, PRSI, USC, compensation and benefits, protective leave, bonus, pensions etc. is a distinct advantage. This role requires strong excel skills so experience in excel in respect of v lookup, macros, pivot tables etc. is desired
Producing proposals and manufacturing drawings for light gauge steel frames, panels, pods, structural and non-structural. You will be part of a professional, innovative, and creative design team in a solution-based environment. You will work alongside Structural Design Engineers and Building Science Architects.
The Design Manager will manage all aspects of the companys design requirements utiling in house team and also outsourcing to an established engineering firm. The design team is responsible for producing proposals and manufacturing drawings for light gauge steel frames, wall panels, floor cassettes, structural and non structural. You will manage a professional, innovative and creative design team in a solution based environment.
The Production Manager will be required to manage and co-ordinate the activities of production personnel to achieve production output, minimising downtime and driving ongoing improvement, while optimizing the manufacturing process for increased productivity. Reporting to the Managing Director, this person will be required to ensure that production schedules are produced on time and to ensure that all operational, administration, H & S and business controls are adhered to.
Maintain, troubleshoot and use full MS toolset to develop various projects in enterprise level MS SQL database systems
You will be working to develop solutions that manage the industry’s leading uninterruptable power supply software management products as well as new and innovative power management solutions. We are responsible for the design, development and deployment of network, server based and embedded products involving the latest technologies including server virtualization and cloud computing. The group is made up of project managers, software engineers, firmware engineers, product managers, quality assurance engineers and technical writers and is characterized by a huge drive to provide innovative solutions to real customer problems.
Location: This role will be based in Galway office and you will be working in hybrid mode. A couple of days in the office and a couple of days from home.
Are you a team player with a focus on delivering sales targets and a first-class customer experience? Are you a confident & clear communicator? Are you ambitious with a desire to be the best? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you! SalesSense are currently seeking Field Sales Representatives to join our SKY team nationwide!
Please note: A full driver’s license is required for this role as a company car is provided.
About this role:
- Seeking out and targeting new customers and new sales opportunities through quality cold calling into homes in your territory
- Upload & process newly acquired sales on your fully automated tablet solution
- Develop detailed journey plans to utilise your time effectively and efficiently to maximise coverage of the region
- Work with your Manager to hit KPIS, achieving and exceeding weekly and monthly targets consistently
- Ensure Industry compliance and company procedures and processes are always adhered to
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience as the face of SKY
- Consistently demonstrate high levels of commitment, motivation, and performance in line with KPI’s and in pursuit of business objectives and both SalesSense and SKY values
- Sales experience is desired but not necessary as full training & on the job support will be provided for the successful candidate
- Working hours are Monday to Friday 12pm – 8:30pm (No Weekends or Bank Holidays)
- You are an enthusiastic, self-motivated, and proactive individual, you are results driven with a proven track record of sales ability
- You are an excellent communicator and can build rapport and be highly engaging with customers
- You have the ability to understand your customers’ needs and requirements
- You are tenacious and passionate about working on the front line of the business
- You thrive on collaborative team environment; you have a positive attitude and the ability to contribute to team goals and share information
- You should enjoy working in a fast paced, target driven environment
- You have a proven ability to prioritise, multi-task and manage own workload according to changing priorities
- You have proficient IT & administration skills
- Salary of €25,000 - €30,000 (Negotiable DOE)
- Company Vehicle & fuel card provided (Full license required)
- Average on target earnings of up to €45k annually
- Company phone and iPad
- Discounted SKY TV after 3 months employment
- Private health insurance (LAYA)
- Company pension scheme
- Employee assistance programme & 24/7 Mental wellbeing support programme
- Incremental annual leave days based on tenure - 1 additional day every year - up to 25 days
- Monthly performance and engagement incentives
- Talent management programmes and career development opportunities
- Annual performance review process linked to pay reviews
This role will be responsible for the execution of all the daily activities required to manage shift responsibilities across Inbound (receiving, put away/replenishment) or Outbound (pick, pack and ship) operations in the distribution centre. Responsible for assisting in the staffing, training, and scheduling of the shift warehouse team, while maintaining strict adherence to payroll budget, planning hours to achieve productivity goals and effectively manage fluctuating levels of work. Maintain a safe and healthy work environment for all employees, including compliance to all Health and Safety regulations and guidelines. Provide 100% customer satisfaction by providing same day shipment of all customer orders ensuring accuracy, proper packaging using defined transportation modes
Providing technical support to the Customer Support team, R&D Engineering Team, External Suppliers and Customers
Responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with customers with installed base to initiate contact, promote Products, Solutions, Software and Services offers, in communication with all levels of the customer (Contractor Channel) organization to ensure offers are fully comprehended by the customer organisation.
Responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with customers with installed base to initiate contact, promote services offers, be in communication with all levels of the customer organization to ensure our offers are fully comprehended by the customer organisation. To underpin the services commercial objectives of the local organisation.
Responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with customers with an already installed base to initiate contact, promote Products , Solutions , Software and Services offers, in communication with all levels of the customer (Consultants and Specifier Channel) organization to ensure offers are fully comprehended by the customer organisation. To underpin the commercial objectives of the local organisation.
Supervision of a team of 5 bin delivery and service personnel together with a bin task scheduler to ensure that our entire bin task platform (deliveries, removals, repairs etc) runs efficiently and effectively while maintaining control over bin stocks. The ideal candidate will be required to possess strong supervisory capabilities, have good attention to detail and work well within deadlines.
As a Transport Analytic Team Member, you will be monitoring fleet progression, scheduling, and co-ordinating of drivers and crew members. First point of contact for our fleet, mechanics and office to aid in the provision of our service.