The successful candidate will work within a team using the latest tools and techniques to develop new customer orientated solutions using microservice architecture, stateless, Restful, API-driven models.
This is an excellent career opportunity for anyone looking to expand their exposure and gain exceptional experience with evolving technologies. The ideal candidate will have a passion and flair for development, an innovative thinker who thrives on the challenges of learning new technologies and enjoys working as part of a highly skilled and project orientated team.
Our client run projects in a close team environment, resulting in excellent experience opportunities, exposure to evolving technologies, project methodologies and dedicated talent development programs with opportunities for future career opportunities.
• Designing and developing features in a highly scalable environment
• Working with cross-functional teams to design solutions - recommending, evaluating and implementing the best solutions
• Building for high volume platforms: linking millions of users worldwide at the same time
• Help to define and drive strict development methodologies including code reuse, maintainability, testing and documentation.
• Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies.
• Be innovative and enjoy working with emerging technology
• Strong verbal and written communication skills and autonomy are essential
• 5+ yrs experience with Java/JEE application development
• Proven experience developing high quality, secure, scalable, and maintainable applications.
• Experience in the development of scalable enterprise applications and REST microservices, using microservice architecture principles
• Understanding of Windows, UNIX/Linux operating systems and programming environments
• Strong coding skills with proven ability, knowledge and understanding of Software
• Engineering Concepts and Methodologies.
• A genuine passion and interest in technology and software development with a thorough
• knowledge of best practices and new technologies.
• Mentoring of junior developers
• Experience of Agile Systems development techniques as source control, using Continuous Integration (CI)/Continuous Deployment (CD), Git tooling
• Experience of Spring (MVC/Boot/Security/Cloud