SalesSense International Limited is an indigenous Irish company engaged in the provision of end to end sales and marketing solutions to some of Ireland’s best known brands.
An opportunity exists within our finance function for a Financial Accountant. This is very much a “hands on” role that requires a thorough understanding of all aspects of the production of Financial Statements and all ancillary functions pertaining thereto.
Typically the role will entail the following:
- The issuing and posting of sales invoices
- Oversight of the Purchase Ledger function to include the monthly reconciliation of Creditor accounts and payment of same
- The drafting and posting of monthly journals to culminate in the production of monthly management accounts
- Detailed monthly expense analysis to facilitate management’s understanding of the financials
- Filing and payment of returns on ROS to include P30, VAT3, Corporation Tax & DWT where appropriate
- Ensure that the statutory audit process is completed with strict timeframes and that all CT queries pursuant to the audit are answered
- Provision of payroll support to include the processing of payroll if required
- Submission of grant claims as and when appropriate to Enterprise Ireland
- Effective credit control management
- Contribute to the budgeting & forecasting processes
- Other ad hoc reporting / engagements as required
- You will have a demonstrable understanding of the overall accounting process
- Ideally a good working knowledge of SAGE
- An understanding of payroll from a compliance perspective – RPNs, taxation etc. IPASS qualification would be an advantage.
- It is important that you can work as part of a team with a willingness to learn and share acquired knowledge
- You will be able to communicate effectively & efficiently
- A desire to learn and further yourself professionally
- Proficient in Excel and other MS products
- An intuitive understanding of processes coupled with a desire for continuous improvement
- Competitive salary DOE
- Private health insurance
- Pension plan
- Incremental annual leave days based on service up to 25 days
- Talent management programmes and career development opportunities
- A permanent role where we invest in your development with ongoing training and support
- A growing and exciting team environment where your successes are celebrated, and people are the priority, your success is our success!