Qualifications / Experience:
- Applicable Automation/PLC Qualification.
- 2-3 years’ experience in fast paced manufacturing environment, with experience of online troubleshooting systems.
- Good working and process knowledge of the water and waste water sector.
- Excellent working knowledge of PLC and HMI software applications
- We would consider a Candidate with a strong Electrical/Mechanical trade with a certified PLC training course in Allen Bradley or Siemens.
- Ideally candidates will be comfortable with pneumatic and electrical systems and drawings.
- Industrial Network (Ethernet, Profibus, DeviceNet, Serial etc) knowledge is required.
- Excellent knowledge of SCADA systems, experience in Ignition by inductive Automation desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent planning, organisational, training, teamwork, problem resolution skills
- Excellent literacy, numeric and IT skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office packages
- Full, clean driving license
Please note this is a shift role. Options are:
Evening Shift (B Shift) 16:00 – 0:00
Night Shift (C Shift) 0:00 – 08:00
Benefits include shift allowance
Contact Richie on 087 9404148 or on firstname.lastname@example.org for more details