Qualifications / Experience:
- Applicable Automation/PLC Qualification.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience, preferably in the Water & Wastewater sector.
- Good working and process knowledge of the water and waste water sector.
- Excellent working knowledge of PLC and HMI software applications, experience in Schneider, Unitronics and Allen Bradley hardware preferable.
- Excellent knowledge of communication network systems including Ethernet, Modbus and Profibus.
- Excellent knowledge of remote telemetry systems including radio, wireless ethernet and 3G/4G.
- Excellent knowledge of SCADA systems, experience in Ignition by inductive Automation desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent planning, organisational, training, teamwork, problem resolution skills
- Excellent literacy, numeric and IT skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office packages
- Full, clean driving license
Contact Richie on 087 9404148 or on firstname.lastname@example.org for more details