Due to continued success of our client, PlaceMe Recruitment seek a Senior Commissioning Engineer to work in the Munster / South Leinster Regions.
Duties will include:
- Completion of preliminary documentation and equipment checks.
- Initial power-up of MCC’s, rotation checks for motors and I/O point to point checks.
- Setting up of instrumentation and scaling of instruments back to main control system.
- Uploading of first draft of PLC/HMI code and de-bugging as necessary.
- Troubleshooting of equipment, instrumentation and processes.
- Working with Process Engineers on process optimisation and continuous improvement to the water/waste water treatment plant.
- Working with design teams in the application of process and control solutions.
- Liaising between site engineering and management staff.
- Adherence to all H&S legislation, documentation and procedures.
- Completion of Commissioning Documentation on-site and return to Head Office.
Co-ordination of project close-out stages including handover to the end user or Operations Department