Minimum Bachelors degree (Honours) in Science or Engineering or equivalent.
Requirements In particular the points highlighted in bold below
- Have a minimum of 4 years (post-graduation) Mechatronic Hardware Design.
- Experience with embedded systems.
- Strong experience with electronics; analogue, digital, sesnors and embedded systems etc.
- Experience of sensor system design and implementation.
- Working knowledge of manufacturing processes & instrumentation.
- Strong experience of CAD design packages.
- Good organizational skills.
- An ability to manage resources.
- Experience of PCB layout and schematic capture packages.
- Exposure to modern development technologies, frameworks & patterns.
- Experience and the discipline of working within a fast-paced test driven environment.
- Excellent knowledge of Agriculture (advantageous).
- Knowledge of statistical analysis and software programs such as Mathcad/Octave/R or equivalent.
- Be imaginative and persistent and have the ability to communicate clearly.
- Be logical and technically minded and possesses strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, teamwork and communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Ability to work on own initiative, in a fast paced environment with attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, an ability to understand complex problems and generate appropriate pragmatic technical solutions.
- Constantly promote awareness of best industry practices, providing company training as required.
- Energetic and eager to learn and implement new technologies when required.
- Focused on keeping your knowledge up to date.