- A professional accounting qualification and AITI qualified.
- The ability to work effectively and efficiently, both individually and as part of a team in a demanding environment whilst meeting tight deadlines.
- Highly motivated with the ability to use initiative & demonstrate a willingness to learn.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to interpret new legislation/regulations and financial information.
- Strong end user computing skills in particular MS Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Providing support and tax technical advice to business divisions and management on a wide range of consultancy matters.
- Assisting in the preparation and review of various tax returns and tax computations.
- Preparing and reviewing tax provisions to meet GWL’s quarterly and annual financial reporting requirements.
- Keeping up to date with current tax legal/and regulatory requirements.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed