- 3-5 years’ experience within the Medical device Industry
- Preferred CIPS/IIPMM qualified.
- ERP Knowledge and strong IT skills. Experience with Oracle ERP would be a preferable.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (MS Outlook, MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint).
- Technical competency with strong analytical skills.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Good interpersonal and communications skills.
- Effective planning/coordinating ordering of raw materials items to support manufacturing plants in line with agreed production plan.
- Release of purchase orders to suppliers in line with MRP timelines.
- Supplier relationship management.
- Negotiating and implementing Supply Agreement.
- Carrying out regular business reviews with key suppliers.
- Preparing requests for quotations and soliciting quotations.
- Working with Engineering and other departments on cross functional NPI projects
- Maintain PO accuracy targeting zero receiving & invoice discrepancies.
- Ensure that all purchasing procedures are adhered to by the company, vendors and carriers in line with GMP.
- Ensure forecasts are sent to key suppliers in accordance to agreed requirements.
- To interface with the production department and the warehouse to determine material requirements to ensure the timely supply of approved material to production.
- Support Purchasing Manager, to meet purchasing KPIs, team goals and other objectives as required.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed