Our client is recruiting for an Accounts Assistant- Galway.
Applicants should demonstrate a commitment to service excellence, possess a fluent command of the English language and have a professional telephone manner. The successful candidate will have superb attention to detail, strong numeric ability, excellent interpersonal skills and work well in a team. Effective communication and problem solving skills and excellent organisational skills are required.
Role is eporting into the group Financial Controller
· Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar position.
· Excellent knowledge of Sage and Microsoft Excel
· Strong attention to detail
· Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
· Capacity to work on own initiative and to strict deadlines
· Processing a high volume of purchase orders, delivery dockets and invoices.
· Accounts Payable
· reconciling supplier statements
· preparation of payment runs
· Preparation and submission of all payroll related Revenue returns
· Accounts Receivable
· Daily maintenance of the accounts receivable function
· Monitoring accounts and follow up on outstanding bills
· Preparation of weekly forecast reports
· Other ad hoc accounting and administrative duties that may arise