• Assist in the preparation of Monthly Financial Reports for Projects business covering all Business unit’s,
• Assist in the monthly reconciliation of Projects backlog and the forecasting of the backlog burning.
• Preparation of the weekly Project Revenue for distribution to the Projects team for review and update
• Work closely with the Project department to review performance of and ensure profitability is on track and to signal if any issues or delays may occur to the Finance Business Partner
• Develop new and streamline existing processes and systems as required to ensure more efficient delivery of value add information to both internal and external stakeholders.
• Be an effective team player who will drive efficiency and continuous improvement throughout the department
3rd Level Business Related Degree
Qualified OR Part Qualified Accountant– ACA, ACCA, CIMA
2-3 + years of work related experience
• 2 yrs+ of finance experience.
• Strong team working abilities and experience of delivering results.
• Analytical and conceptual thinking capability to organize and interpret complex information and challenge business decisions.
• Proven ability to organize and prioritize workload effectively, meet deadlines, provide a professional service and follow through on assignments.
• Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
• Excellent attention to detail is essential.
• Excellent communication skills, the ability to communicate within all levels of the organization
• Effective interpersonal skills for representing the company and for maintaining excellent working relationships within the organization and with external communities.
• Enthusiasm & a genuine interest in customer care & support.
• Assisting in the preparation of monthly financial reports, ensuring they are completed in a timely, accurate and efficient manner
• preparation, analysis and posting of journals at month end;
• preparation and analysis of balance sheet reconciliations at month end;
• calculation, posting and analysis of monthly accruals and ensuring that all items are accurately captured;
• preparation of Project variance analysis and follow up as required
• Provide costing information to management and other departments as required.
• Collaboration with external audit staff for periodic year end review procedures and local statutory audits as required.
• Provision of input on local finance policies and procedures ensuring ongoing compliance for all accounting and finance operations.
• Participation in ongoing policy and control environment development to ensure compliance with applicable internal control regulations.
• Enhancement of existing processes and development of new ones to ensure the most efficient completion of duties.
• Promote team work within the group
• Develop relationships with both internal and external customers.
• Liaise efficiently with corporate and with the business units in the Zone
• Provide training and support where possible to the Finance & Projects team.
• Ensure that the internal control environment is operating as intended and that any improvements are implemented in a timely fashion
• Other duties & projects as assigned by the Ireland Finance Business Partner